Registration Procedure FORM
Form Page 1 FORM PAGE 2
ELIGIBILITY…PARENTAGE CAN BE UNKNOWN…EACH PONY MUST MEET
Any pony or small horse is eligible for registration if they meet the following Registration Requirement:
1. Ponies must be of good conformation and desirable for breeding.
2. Ponies must be easily recognizable as having characteristics of quarter-type or quarter bred ponies.
3. Ponies shall be 46 inches to, but not including, 58 inches, measured on level ground to the high point of their withers.
4. Ponies with characteristics or markings of appaloosa, albino, pinto spots or paints are not eligible for registration.
5. Gaited characteristics are not eligible.
6. Parentage can be unknown.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. PRINT FORM PAGES 1 AND 2 LOCATED AT TOP OF PAGE
2. FILL OUT BOTH PAGES BY ANSWERING ALL KNOWN INFORMATION. IF INFORMATION UNKNOWN, PUT UNKNOWN IN THE APPROPRIATE BLANK. IF AN EXACT DATE OF FOALING IS NOT KNOWN, PUT AN APPROXIMATE AGE.
3. CHECK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE 1 FOR THE REGISTRATION FEE. SEND THIS FEE PLUS A $10.00 MEMBERSHIP FEE (UNLESS ALREADY A CURRENT MEMBER) TO THIS OFFICE.
4. ENCLOSE 2 PICTURES – BE SURE ALL WHITE MARKINGS ARE SHOWING. IF PONY REGISTERED WITH ANOTHER REGISTRY SEND A COPY OF THOSE PAPERS INSTEAD OF PICTURES.